Monday, December 6, 2010


So, I decided that I needed to spend more time blogging, and, since I am so scattered in my interests {decorating, crafts, cooking, writing, quilting, travel, photography, etc. etc. etc.} my posts will probably be on different things each time.  Today I thought I would share a quilting project I've been working on.  For the past few months, I've been learning to piece and learned how to make a new block {or two or three} each week.  I am hoping to get them put together in a quilt really soon.  These are some of my favorite blocks.  What do you think?

3 comments:

Vanasa said...

I love your half dresden plate. I haven't been brave enough to try that one!

Laney said...

You finally posted! It all looks great, which is no surprise. I like the bottom right on the top picture. I also noticed that your blog is rockin' Miley Cyrus...nice. miss y'all!

Julie said...

I like the bottom right block in the top picture, too! What's it called? They all look very professionally done, Kathy. I haven't pieced anything in years. You are inspiring me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...