Monday, March 28, 2011

MMMMonday!

I realize that I'm about 3 years behind on this one, but today, I made my first batch of
Oreo Truffles!


If you have apparently been under a rock like me, here's how easy they are:

One package Oreo Cookies
One 8 oz. cream cheese
16 oz. melted semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mash up the Oreos, then pull out about 1/2 cup of them for later.  Mix mashed up Oreos with cream cheese.  Roll mixture into tiny {about 1 inch} balls, then coat in melted chocolate chips.  Sprinkle reserved Oreo crumbs onto truffles, then refridgerate about 1 hour.  Gain about 5 lbs. eating them. :)


{My kids loved cleaning up the extras...}





5 comments:

Vanasa said...

That looks like sin there. I can see the tiny horns!

Special K said...

Haha, these are oh so yummy and EASY! I made them for a wedding a few years back, and they were a hit! Such a versatile recipe too.

van Zwol Family said...

I must be under a rock because I have never seen those before! Rich and delicious I am sure! Now I need an excuse to make them.

Kathy@mishmashmom said...

I kept thinking that I could totally change up the recipe by covering them in white chocolate, or adding chopped peanut butter cups or chocolate chips...what are some of the other variations that you guys have seen?

katie@tulsadetails said...

Oh those are so good!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...