Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scattered.

That's how I feel lately.

Here are a few of the things I've been up to:


I made a new spring wreath.  I wrapped cream burlap around a grapevine wreath and added some forsythia.  I'm not sure how much I love it yet.


I made some more flowers.  I do love these.


I've been working on January's block of the month {yeah, I know it's March} from Chitter Chatter Designs.  I still need to finish sewing flowers on and then embroider the whole thing.  And do February's block.  And March's.

I've been planning and gathering stuff for our upcoming Relief Society Birthday celebration.  We have a pioneer theme this year and these are table toppers.  I think it's going to be a fun night.

Here's the invitation.  Jamie Holt and I made 140 million of them yesterday.

And remember this sad little window?


I finished the shade for it.


I  picked up this shelf at the thrift store.  I have big plans for it.


I've also been busy chasing after these two little crazies.


{He and his brother were preparing our FHE lesson on Abinadi...:)}

...and to top it all off, I have a major case of spring fever...

Oh yeah.  Remember my pledge to have my office orginized three weeks ago?  I haven't gotten to it yet.

{sigh}




4 comments:

Amy C said...

Maybe it's Spring coming that makes us feel scattered. I'm feeling the same way lately! I love the RS b-day invite, SO cute! Your window treatment turned out very cute as well.

Wendy said...

Are you still liking the room? Good job on the valance! You are BUSY!

Ashley McKinnon said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling scattered! I want to just light a match at my house :)

katie@tulsadetails said...

I have felt so scattered lately, too! I am loving your invites. Those turned out adorable and your window treatment is awesome! I wish I had sewing skills! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...