Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fun

Libby from A Perfectly Crazy Life was sweet enough to pass along this fun blog award to me!


As part of this award, I'm supposed to share with you 7 little-known facts about myself...

1.  I hate black licorice.  I'm  sorry, I do.

2.  I'm really clumsy.  I have tripped {plural} in front of large audiences before.  I'm actually so good at being clumsy, that I can recover those trips most of the time without falling on my face.

3.  I can hang a spoon from my nose.  It's pretty awesome.

4.  Fish tacos are my new favorite dinner....which is surprising because I don't like most fish.

5.  I love naps.  {...and my family loves that I love naps because I am way less grumpy when I have one.}

6.  I collect cake plates. 

7.  I'm a terrible housekeeper.  I love having a clean house, hate cleaning it.  I'm still trying to find someone who wants to come clean my house for free...any takers?

There you have it.  All my secrets. :)

I am also passing this award onto 6 other favorite, very inspirational bloggers...


Thanks again, Libby!

2 comments:

Karin said...

All I have to say about #2 is...Youth Conference, junior or senior year!!(: Good times! Love ya!

Andrea said...

Thank you Thank you. I am honored.

I too hate black licorice. When you find a taker on house cleaning let me know.

I will be in Utah this summer. I am thinking about making time for a few photo shoots. I will let you know what I decide.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...