Thursday, October 18, 2012

Update

The last time I posted, we were pretty discouraged.
That night, we pulled ourselves together, and decided to re-list our home the next day.
We had 3 showings, and an offer by the end of that day!
So we are back on track and hoping to close by the end of the month.
We were supposed to close on our new house by the 29th of October, but we did some financial digging, and we will close on that house today {fingers-crossed}!

After the last offer fell through, I took a small break from packing.  Now, I need to get going again.  We will probably be moving sometime next week.
Anyone have any extra boxes lying around?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats. I am so happy for you. Happy moving.

Sonia B said...

Oh Kathy, I'm so glad things are working out. Your mom said you'd be a lot closer to hubby's work . . . that'll be awesome to see him more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...