Friday, February 1, 2013

Bee Mine

I found a great Valentine printable and made a few things to make my home a little more “valentiney”.
P1170469
First, I thought it would be fun to print it,
P1170467and modge podge it to a canvas,
P1170478  then frame it.  So I did, {after reprinting it on darker cardstock}
but while I was modge podging, I had an idea for another project, so I did both.
P1170474
 P1170483 Neither one took very long, and have made me feel a little more festive.
Thanks to Aly Brooks  for the great printable!
A few other bloggers created something from this printable too.  To see what they came up with, see below.

5 comments:

Nike said...

Kathy!! How cute is that banner? The ribbon on your banner ads a fun punch of color and looks amazing. LOVE!

Leanne said...

I was thinking of doing a banner too. It turned out so cute!

Unknown said...

The look of the book pages, with the printable is so darling!

Entirely Eventful Day said...

This is so so great! I love everything about it!!! XOXO, Aly

Unknown said...

So cute!! Ugh, I have zero valentines decorations. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...