Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Visiting Teaching Message {August 2013}

This month’s message is on Welfare, and how we need to look out for each other and serve each other.  I especially liked the quote from Henry B. Eyering that said

“The Lord has since the beginning of time provided ways for his disciples to help.  He has invited his children to consecrate their time, their means, and themselves to join with him in serving others. 

He has invited us and commanded us to participate in his work to lift up those in need.”

P1180940

For my sisters this month, I thought it would be fun to put a few of the thoughts from the message on tags and put them on a “lifted up” balloon. P1180943

You can print the tags for the balloons here, {I printed on some cute patterned paper, but you don’t want too heavy of a cardstock or it will pull the balloon down}

P1180945 Or you could get a balloon and write the part of the message that you like best, or that you think would help your sisters best.  If you would like to write your own message on the tags, I have also included a template for the blank tags .P1180942

P1180937 As always, I added a treat to the string on the balloon for fun. 

P1180948 Happy Visiting Teaching!

The link for the entire Visiting Teaching message this month can be found here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! I love the idea and using a balloon, so cute and thoughtful

Jana K said...

I love your creative visiting teaching ideas! Thanks for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

I love love love you ideas every month!! And my ladies love the gift and message every month Please keep sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...