Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Morning


“Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves.”        President Gordon B. Hinckley

"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves."  
Gordon B. Hinckley

Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

katie@tulsadetails said...

What a great message! I love this and it is so true!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...